Friday, December 28, 2012

David Archuleta's 22nd birthday &...9 months!

Edited by me, original photo credit to naree
HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY DAVID ARCHULETA! Wow! It doesn't seem that long ago when I first saw him on American Idol...only 17 years old then! It's amazing to witness how much he has accomplished since then: 5 studio albums (not including the Asian Tour Edition of The Other Side of Down), 1 live album with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, 6 tours, a memoir, a leading role on a Filipino soap opera, and many more!
This morning, my mom, upon seeing the nice weather, said to me "you wanted to go to the Thai food place right? We can walk over today for lunch!" and I replied "okay!" then, realizing how perfect this is, I said "oh yeah, it's David's birthday!!" My mom goes on to say "should we celebrate by ordering more dishes? Are you paying?" haha! Here's to hoping he has a great day, year, and many more joyful birthdays to come!

p.s. Today also marks 9 months since David left on his mission. 15 months to go!

~Rinnie

No comments:

Post a Comment