Friday, May 30, 2014

New David Vlog! And My Rxn

Hello everyone! It's Rinnie here. Okay, I know I'm kind of copying David haha, but I'm so thrilled he posted a new vlog!!! Really missed them. So I feel like posting my reaction here (more like rambling). But take a look at the vlog first if you haven't had the chance yet:



It's refreshing to know that there are still people who do not crave the showbiz spotlight; I love how he mentioned that going back to LA recently scared him haha! I'm so glad that he finally knows what he wants and has a direction, which recently happened to me too. I really can't say how happy I am that he's being firm and determined about where he wants to take his music, an attitude I truly admire and hope I can have regarding my own decisions in life. I am sure the projects, upon completion, will be the most genuine and "David" products, not something corrupted by media and "business". So glad he's doing what he wants! To be honest, I don't really care what he does, because I know he will make great decisions. One day people will appreciate what they are missing out on! I can't wait for a chance to see him perform live in the future, since I haven't had the opportunity yet. Anyways, I really appreciate him making vlogs despite not liking to (just shows how much he appreciates us fans!)...and also reading our comments and finding out that we would like his hair to be longer, but hey David, no pressure ;)

Ciao! ~Rinnie

No comments:

Post a Comment