Saturday, September 8, 2012

David Archuleta Explains the Title "BEGIN."


Sorry this is a day late, I was busy watching a Taiwanese drama yesterday and didn't even turn on my personal computer LOL! But I did watch this video right when I saw it yesterday morning. Anyways...

In this new video from David's official channel (theofficialarchuleta) recorded, I think, the day before his departure, David explains the significance of the album title "BEGIN." in his own words. Fun tidbit, this video was uploaded exactly one month after the album's release, which I doubt is coincidental. The meaning is basically what I and many others guessed, that this album represents the beginning of a new chapter in his life, a new journey, and the desire to take us with him and let us understand. I am not amazing at explaining either, so I'll let the video do the talking. It's so amazing to hear David's voice again, explaining his choice in his words. Also great to see his dogs haha! I miss him so much!

p.s. I'm still curious about the capitalization and the period.

~Rinnie

No comments:

Post a Comment